Sudden loss of important data and crucial files can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Data loss may be very emotional time for you as it may result in loss of confidential company secrets, delay in business projects, loss of personal data collections including mp3 files, music collection, picture gallery, documents and other files. But if so don’t be panic!
We at windowsvistarecovery.org specialize in safe, secure data recovery solution to solve all your data loss problems. Data recovery software is an easy to use but powerful ‘do-it-yourself’ utility that allows users to perform easy file recovery of deleted data including pictures, video clips, multimedia files, graphics, photo album and other data from hard disk drive sitting at home.
Software has advance recovery features that not only recovers accidentally deleted files but also is capable to salvage lost data even from corrupted or formatted hard disk partitions.
Common causes of hard disk data loss:
- Partitioning error: MBR is damaged, Partition or Partition Table is damaged, Partition Boot Sector is damaged, corrupted or formatted hard disk partitions and other similar reasons.
- File system conversion error: Data lost while upgrading from one file system to another file system on Windows OS.
- System file errors: Data lost after missing or corrupted system files due to which error message like "NTLDR is missing" displayed on Desktop PC, Laptop.
- Human error: Accidental file deletion, Improper disk management, Emptied Recycle Bin, Use of Shift+Del keys etc reasons.
- Software virus
- Hardware failure
- Power faults and other technical faults
- Data recovery support: Highly specialized tool to perform sophisticated recovery of lost or deleted data from HDD.
- Disk scanning support: Uses advance disk-scanning methodologies to find and relocate lost or deleted data from hard disk partitions.
- Media support: Utility is easily compatible with major hard disk interface including SATA, ATA, SCSI, EIDE etc.
- Log Facility: Software provides useful ‘Load Log’ and ‘Save Log’ option to resume data recovery later in case of large Organizational data.
- File format support: Capable to support jpg, jpeg, gif, mp3, wmv and almost all file formats.
- Windows style interface: Graphical user interface provides more convenience even for novice user to learn and understand software functionality.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Pentium-class or advanced Processor
- Hard Disk: 18 MB of free disk space (for installation)
- Memory: RAM (128 MB recommended)
OS Requirement: Any of the Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 etc.